Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Saturday, June 24, 2023

Some Digi Thank You Cards


Today I'm making some Thank You cards - and I need to get them made quickly.  I had some digi paper (freebie downloads that I printed) on my desk and decided to use it to make some quick cards.

Card #1:

This first card was SO quick & easy!  I started with the background digi print - printed to size for my card.  I matted it with black and had my card mostly done - just needed a sentiment.  I went looking through my stash and found a die cut "thanks" on cream colored card stock.  I added some ink, matted it with black, and added it to my card - front's done.

Inside:

A simple stamp from CCC's (Crafter's Companion Compendium) Thank You set, and the inside was done.

Card #2:

Moving right along, I saw this patterned paper - printed digi paper that was leftover from another card I made.  I cut it to size for the card front.  Cut a couple of banner strips in pink & purple, found a circle on my desk (the green fern - leftover from a previous card), cut a larger white circle, and put it all together to form the base for my focal & sentiment.  The focal itself was pieces of flowers & leaves that were left over from a previously used card kit (original card is first one in this post).

Inside:

Scraps from the card front form borders top & bottom - and a stamped image (again from the CCC Thank You set) completes the inside.

No comments: