Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, May 2, 2023

May Digi Challenge

 

Today's cards are ones made for the "Digi-swap" challenge on the message board I frequent.  For it, I needed to use papers I printed from a digital file.  I re-sized the images for these first two cards before printing, then printed the others at half letter size.

Card #1 (above): As you can probably tell, I used a metallic gold card stock to mat some paper from my stash, then die cut a fancy mat from the gold to mat the printed digi paper - which I cut to shape.  The sentiment was from a Hunkydory Little Book of Essential Sentiments.

Card #2:

Here I used the printed digi paper for this beautiful background.  I added a die cut matted sentiment (Card Making Magic - A5 Box Kit) and a dollar store dimensional butterfly sticker.

Inside:

Another of the butterfly stickers adorns the inside of the card where I stamped a sentiment from the Crafter's Companion Compendium (CCC) - page named Birthday - Female.

Card #3:

Both the green and the patterned papers are printed from digi papers.  Once again the sentiment is die cut from Card Making Magic (Thinking of You word dies) - the background from the printed green digi, and the main sentiment from white card stock from my stash.  I also used a narrow strip of the green for border - adding a white ribbon from my stash, and a butterfly sticker.

Inside:

More of the green and patterned papers create border & mat on the inside.  Then a simple rectangle of white with a stamped sentiment from CCC Thinking of You page fits inside the mat - decorated with a butterfly sticker.

Card #4:

This one not only has digi papers, but also is a step card - which meets a second challenge on the board. The focal is a Hunkydory image a friend gave me from a Picture Perfect paper pad (as is the one inside the card).  The sentiment tags are from my stash.

Inside:


More paper forms borders inside.  The sentiment is another CCC - this one from the sheet called Celebrate.


No comments: