Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Thursday, July 23, 2020

Wonderland ACK part 5

I just finished the Wonderland ACK (artful card kit)!  YAY!  I got 5 more cards out of the materials, bringing the grand total for this ACK to 15 cards (but I could have gotten many more if I hadn't doubled up on so many of the die cuts!).  Still, 15 is not bad!

Card #1(above):  This first is a window scene.  All elements, except the silhouette deer, were from the ACK.  The deer are cut from a Heartfelt Greetings die set called "Woodsy Critters".

Inside:

Inside are more elements like those on the card front.  Small word "peace" is stamped using a stamp from a HOTP stamp set called Christmas Art.

Card #2: 

This card, though it makes use of the ATC elements for tags & patterned papers, has a focal & large greeting from a peel off desk calendar that I was given (not sure what it was called).  Sentiment stamped from HOTP Snowglobe set.

Inside:

Inside are scraps of papers from the kit (one die cut with Spellbinder's Radiant Rectangles), along with a label with stamped greeting (HOTP - Christmas Art).

Card #3:

This card was for a challenge - I turned a sketch on it's side and came up with this card front. using papers & tags/labels from the kit.  Stamps were used for the sentiments & swirl on tiny tag (Heartfelt Greetings by HOTP and Christmas Words - also HOTP).  Snowflakes are confetti from my stash - gold ones were originally a royal blue which I colored gold with a Sharpie pen.  You can't tell it from the picture, but the center piece of patterned paper was sprayed with Shimmer Spritz - so in real life it is beautifully shimmery with gold highlights.

Inside:

Inside are more papers & a label - all from the kit.

Card #4:

By now I was frankly getting a bit tired of working with this set, so I started really layering the elements from the kit to get them used up faster!  Everything here was from the kit.

Inside:

Inside was more of the same - the stamped sentiment in the label was from Christmas Cuties stamp set that came in my October 2019 Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.


Card #5:

Most elements used are from the kit - plus black and white card stock.  Sentiment and small butterflies were stamped with stamps from JustRite's set called Be Strong. Butterfly die cut cut with a Spellbinders die from Nested Butterflies 2.


Inside:
 Inside were more elements from the kit and more black and white card stock.

No comments: