Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Spectrum Noir #1


I recently purchased some Spectrum Noir pens and decided to try them out with the "Floral Garden" for Colorists book from HOTP.  I colored a page that had 6 little floral pieces and a couple of borders and used them to make two cards.  This is the first.

CARD FRONT:

Background - The background is an old HOTP piece of patterned paper that I cut slightly smaller than the card front.  I inked the edges & added a ribbon border before gluing it to the card front.

Flowers - colored with "Lilac" and "Lavender" pens (which clearly are more on the pink side!)

Sentiment - This was another piece from the same Colorists book that I colored & stamped using a stamp from a HOTP stamp set called "Tiny Words & Images".

INSIDE:   


As you can see, the inside has more of the background paper & one more of the floral pieces.

No comments: