Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Sketch Challenge Thank You

Today's card was based on a sketch from Becky Moore at CardMaps (see below).  As you can see, I turned the sketch on its side & made it a cut-away card.  HOTP Artful card kit called "Honeysuckle" is where most of the materials came from.  I also used the bracket border die from Spellbinders and a stamp from HOTP's "Labels & Trim".  I wish I had embossed the card front before adding my embellishments.  I also found I wished I had matted the various pieces in black - so I faked it with a Sharpie marker.  

Sketch:


Inside:

I should have used the sharpie on these pieces too, but didn't think of it.  The Sharpie bled through in one spot, so I added more dotted paper to continue the line & then a flower to hide the bleed.

No comments: