Please let me hear from you!

This blog is for sharing a love of paper crafting. You can also check out my Pintrest pages. If you find the ideas here to be helpful, I'd love to hear from you. It is what helps make the time I put into this blog feel worthwhile, and always brightens my day. I love hearing your ideas too!

(To leave a comment, scroll to the bottom of the post. You will see how many comments there are for that particular post. Click on the number of comments and the comment window will open. Also, if you want to add a link to something, follow the instructions at the bottom of this post.)

NOTE: If you click a link from the menu (below left) and are told the page does not exist, chances are good that it's a prepared post that will post at some point in the future, so be sure to check back!

You can also click this Pinterest Button to pin pictures in the blog posts.


Friday, December 4, 2020

More Sunshine & Smiles

Today I have some more cards made from the Sunshine and Smiles Artful Card Kit (ACK).  This brings the total from this kit to more than 10 so far (I know there were other's I made, but so far I have 10 that I photographed & KNOW came from this ACK).

Card #1 (above):  This first card is a sympathy card.  Most elements are from the ACK, but I added the flowers from my stash (coloring one with Distress Ink) and ribbon from my stash.  The sentiment came from a HOTP set called Stamp & Punch.

Inside:

Inside is more from the ACK - stamped with stamps from Divinity Designs stamp and die set called With Sympathy.

Card #2:

Next up is a thank you card.  In addition to elements from the ACK, I used ribbon from my stash and die cut elements (dies from Spellbinder's Fleur De Lis Doily Motifs and 2012 Holiday Tree - the latter have been cut to modify the shapes).

Inside:

Inside is more of the same - with a stamp from Divinity Designs stamp & die set called Thanks for Everything.

Card #3:

Card #3 adds a piece of glitter sheet from JeJe & some black paper & white paper from my stash.  The white mat was die cut with a die from Spellbinder's Decorative Labels One.

Inside:

Inside is more of the same.  Two different dies were used - both from Spellbinders: Fancy Ribbon Threader and Decorative Labels Eight.

Card #4:

Next up is a card to which I've added silver metallic poster board.  The die cut mat is from Spellbinder's Heirloom Legacy die set.

Inside:

Inside I've added silver mats cut with Spellbinder's Decorative Labels One and a white one cut with the 2012 Holiday Tree.  However, all of these die cuts have been sliced to create the shape I actually wanted.

Card #5:

I've added black and white paper from my stash, and a piece of black glitter ribbon. Die cuts are from Spellbinders Decorative Labels One, and I've used the JeJe glitter sheet on the center of the focal.  Sentiment is from the HOTP Stamp & Punch stamp set.

Inside:

The stamp used on the inside was also from HOTP's Stamp & Punch set (heat embossed with clear powder).

No comments: